Just a mama writing about the adventures of life, photography, the happy + some sad! Come along for the ride!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
My LiTtLe DiRt BuG
Well, Nothing much is going on in our lives so I thought I would just post the new pictures. This little girl of our's LOVES the dirt! She was onry the other day because she is teething! She wanted to play in the dirt (I am to the point that whatever makes her happy she can do because teething is a nightmare and not much makes her happy!) Dustin kept telling her no and it wasn't working so I finally walked over there and took her clothes off and she went to town! It still amazes me the things that can entertain the little ones! She was covered in dirt and mud down her belly from drooling in it! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment