Just a mama writing about the adventures of life, photography, the happy + some sad! Come along for the ride!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Nothing new just some more fun pictures!!!
Our little girl is growing so fast. She is becoming quite the independent little thing! Her new word is "NO" and boy does she know that word well! I don't know where the attitude came from, well, they all go through it but it all hit at once! I love her little personality! She is just a sweet little girl that gets picked on by all her cousins because she is the little one of the bunch! She is starting to learn how to hold her own but hasn't quite figured it out! I don't know where we would be without her! I love my family more than anything in the world! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AWWWWWW! She is so so cute! Shes only beautiful because her mom looks just like me!!!!
Alicia
What a cutie. She is to cute for her own good. Girls are so FUN
Post a Comment