Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Little Trouble Makers

On Saturday night we had the opportunity to watch Mandy's kids. It was kind of crazy at first with the coloring because Brylee and Kenna thought they were big enough to color too and I couldn't keep them out of the markers. So, me being a ditz sometimes, thought what a good idea it would be to just give them a marker and a picture to color. I just thought if I told them to color the picture, they would! NOT!!! They colored not only the picture, but also the counter, their bellies and I turned around just in time to catch them with the markers in their mouths! (thank heavens for nontoxic markers! And washable or I would have been in some serious trouble!) They were having such a good time, I had to snap some photos before taking them away from them to get them in the tub! Hanna, Jaxon, and Kenzie thought it was the funniest thing. They are such cute kids and I always enjoy it when Dustin and I get to watch them! The little cheeseball with marker all over the counter!
This is Brylee showing off her blue tongue!

This is Kenna trying to help Brylee color her face some more and Brylee was not too impressed! She wanted to do it herself!



This is Kenna's lovely face when she got done coloring it!


This is Brylee when they were just getting started! I love the blue lips from eating the marker! They both had a stripe down the middle of their tongues too.




1 comment:

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

What little cuties! It looks like they had a blast!! Glad you took pictures!