Friday, March 6, 2009

Catch Up as Usual!!!

Well, so as you all may know we have no internet, no tv and I feel completely lost from the world! Plus, I thought I would give a house update and of course I forgot the camera! Everything is great out in Lewiston! Kenna and Jace love to play and its nice having our own little home! I am sooo happy the snow is melting however, our lawn is in awful shape! There is wood all over the place from the remodel of the house and the grass, what grass? We have a lot to do this spring if we want a lawn to play on! maybe I don't want to mow it! Anyways, when I remember and get some pictures I will post them for sure! I know a lot of you have been asking. Also, a few of you have had problems looking at my blog. I made it unprivate (is that a word!!?!) and I will leave it for a few days and switch it back and see if it helps.

1 comment:

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

yay! I was able to get on! I am excited to see pictures of your house! And I love that you work graves on fridays now!