Thursday, June 25, 2009

The things kids do to make us laugh!!!

Well, this morning the funniest thing happened so I had to share! Dustin was up getting ready to leave for work and I was just laying in our bed. He went into Kenna's room to give her a kiss and pull her blanket up over her again. A few seconds later I hear the loudest, "THANK YOU" that I think Kenna has ever said! Dustin walks into our room laughing histerically! Dustin said she didn't even wake up she just rolled over and told him thank you! Now I am laughing! I said she must have been having a dream but at least she's polite! Little kids are just so innocent and I love how they'll be themselves and don't worry about what anyone thinks of them! I just thought I would share that with everyone!

1 comment:

Cynthia and Tyler said...

That is so funny. You always have to write those little moments down becouse you will forget them.