Monday, July 27, 2009

New Job

Well, as many of you may know, I got a job in the NICU at LRH! I am loving this job! I have learned so much and only worked 4 days now! Saturday night I got to feed a baby and bath a baby which was exciting for me! The only part I hate is watching them start IV's on those tiny ones and when I have to prick their heels for an I-stat! Overall though I am excited to go to work everyday! The supervisors and nurses are so good to teach. Of course, I would be the one to ask a thousand questions every shift but they are so good to answer! They always tell me I catch on so fast and I am doing a good job which also makes me feel good when I leave wondering if I can learn everything and am very overwhelmed! I am glad I get to do hands on as well as the clerking part of it! I have also really enjoyed everyone I have worked with so far! They are great teachers and I want to thank them for bearing with me!

1 comment:

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

I am so glad you like your job! I know I would feel good about you taking care of my baby if I had just had him. I miss our chats! We need to get together soon! What is your schedule like?