

Well, our little girl decided to come! She was born June 4, 2010. She was 11 days early and very healthy! She weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and was 20 inches long! Kenna was very excited to have a new baby sister and has been very good...for now! Let's hope it sticks. She loves to tell her good morning every single day! She will come running in our bedroom and peek in the cradle and say, "hi sweety."

The other day Kenna came running into our room and looked in the cradle as she was walking out I said, "Kenna, do you want to come lay by us?" (Ella was in bed by me) She ignored me and walked out. I heard her walk through the kitchen to the living room and then she came back to our bedroom door and said, "Mom, the baby is gone!" I started laughing and told her she was laying by me! Kenna gets quite concerned about Ella!
3 comments:
Ella is a beautiful name! I love her hair! So fun to have a little one at home, they have such a sweet spirit. I'm sure Kenna will be a great sister.
She is the sweetest little thing. She is beautiful. :) I am so HAPPY for you guys and know you will have SO much fun with TWO girls. YAY! I want to come to your house and visit. Maybe in a week or so, or whenever you are ready! I LOVE her name! CONGRATS!!!!!!
Hurray! So happy everything went well. Hope you are adjusting to two!
Post a Comment