Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Little Spider!

Having a little one has really changed my perspective on Halloween! I really enjoy being able to look for a cute costume to put her in! This year was a lot of fun! Kenna was a spider and it was black and purple. Well, this is her beautiful purple hair! She is quite cheesy when the camera comes out!
It was so funny because after we got her dressed, her and Kenzie matched perfectly!
I was bored so I thought I would get some Halloween pictures because I didn't get very many of her yesterday. She was more interested in what was going on around her instead of me!




My cute little spider!












She was just as excited as I was! Her daddy was a stick in the mud and left his work clothes on and said that he was a bug killer!







3 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

What a cute little spider, bet she loved it.

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Sooo cute!! I bet she really had fun this year! She is adorable!

lowryclan4 said...

How ironic, her dad was a bug killer and she was, well, a bug. She was obviously too cute to harm. I love you guys.
Michelle