Saturday, March 14, 2009

The new house!

Okay so I thought I would add the very few pictures I have of our house on the computer! Obviously this is our front porch!!! The one below, random I know is our hallway (part of it anyways) and our stairs!
This is the upstairs bedroom, I really need to update these pics but these are the only ones on the computer for now.



And last but not least, the entryway. He did a very good job with the paint on the walls even though it is hard to see! I thought I would get a few for all you guys at legacy that want to see it! updated pictures will be coming soon!




2 comments:

Ashton said...

oh my gosh it is cute!!! Now i need to come see it in person! I am so excited for you!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

SO cute! I really want to come see it sometime! YAY! I am sure you have it fixed up so cute.