Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Trying to get caught up!

Okay so I am WAY behind on blogging! I have been busy with work and trying to get ready for the booth my sister-in- law and I are doing on saturday! Well, Here we have pictures of the tile not done, except now it is but I wanted to show you all what it looks like! It is so much better than the lighter tile that was in there! You can't see every hair or speck of dirt that is on it! Dustin was thrilled I was taking pictures of him grouting so he wouldn't look at me or even give me a smile! He did such a good job with it! This was the dreaded tomato mess that Kenna made on her bed! I'm pretty sure I blogged about it forever ago but never got the pics up. Well, here they are and yes it was an ugly mess! Dustin was so mad but all I could do was laugh. Surprisingly that is exactly what I did! I burst out laughing as soon as I saw it and Dustin just looked at her and couldn't say anything! She squirted those things on the wall across her room, we cleaned for at least a week because I would find more tomato seeds stuck to the wall in random places every day! Well, there are these way late pics, I will try and stay more on top of things!

1 comment:

Bj said...

Haha you are such a good patient mom! I proabaly would not have been happy about the tomatoes, but I think it's awesome that you can just laugh about it!