Tuesday, December 1, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!!

Well, we finally have some good news again! We are having another baby! I am due on June 15, 2010! I am 12 weeks today! When we get our next ultra sound I will post the pic but the only one I have is from 9 weeks and it just looks like a lima bean! She wanted to see me early with this one because of the little mishaps! I go back on Dec. 10th so it should be looking more like a mini human!
Kenna is so excited! She keeps telling me she has a baby in her belly! The other day she came in when I was you know, sitting by the toilet and she says, "mom, you throw up? baby make your belly sick?" It was not funny at the time but it seems that way now cuz she understands more than I think she does! She also follows me around sometimes making gagging noises! The joy of having a two year old while being pregnant!

8 comments:

Bj said...

Yaaayyyy! I am so excited for you!!!! I'm sorry that you are feeling so sick!!!

Whitney Hale said...

Congrats!! oh my i am so excited for you! how fun with Kenna! she'll be a great sister!

Anonymous said...

How exciting congrats you guys!!!

Cynthia and Tyler said...

Congrats!!! That is really exciting!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! I hope you get feeling better soon. I miss you and little Kenna! Let's get our kiddos together soon!! Love ya

Haley and Jake Cowdin said...

Oh my goodness! I am so happy for you! Thats awesome! are you guys hoping for a boy or girl? either way itll be beautiful like kenna! congrats again!

Chandler Family said...

Congrats that is so great! I'm sorry you are sick, I was lucky to not have morning sickness!

The Johnson Family said...

Way exciting